- This is my commitment to blow glass 30 of the 31 days in august. (I will be taking my daughters birthday off)
- I am committed to producing a minimum of $300 a day in product.
- I am committed to daily updates on my results.
- I am committing to being supportive for anyone who chooses to challenge themselves with me. (regardless of how big or small their individual challenge may be)
- I am committed to having fun with this challenge!
Why?
- To exceed previously believed limitations.
- To create accountability.
- To expand perspective.
- To create a supportive environment for myself and others.
-To interrupt old patterns and build momentum in new directions.
Who can join the challenge?
- Anyone who wants to challenge themselves on the torch in any way.
How can I join the challenge?
- Find a goal you want to commit to, that relates to your torch.
- Define it in a way that there is a definite goal and a specific time frame. Some examples could be:
- Make my first $1000 piece, and make it in 4 days.
- Make at least 10 pieces a day on every one of my days off. (if glass is a hobby) - Make $200 a day for 10 days straight.
-You do not need to commit to what I am committing to. But the idea is, that if you commit to your goal during this month, of august 2011, we will all be able to be supportive for each other in our individual challenges.
- Make your goal achievable but not "easy".
- Post your commitment here, on the facebook page, or in the thread at talkglass.com.
- Become an active supporter of everyone's individual challenges.
- Keep us updated on your progress regularly.
- Have faith that you will succeed, and if some crazy unforeseen circumstance or just a lack of motivation stop you one day, GET BACK AT IT and forget about the slip.
Thanks for checkin out my 30 day challenge, and if you join me, LETS GET AFTER IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment