Friday, August 19, 2011

Been a minute

O.K.
I haven't been posting much cause I've been working like a dog. Unfortunately, I have had some breakage problems and my actual success rate has been a little low. But that's fine with me, I'm learning a lot from this challenge and I made $1000 in the last 3 days regardless.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting a lot more out of this challenge than I expected. My shortcomings have taught me a lot, because the challenge is helping me to look at them from a new perspective, instead of just getting frustrated. I have been reevaluating the way I work and how I view my business. Even though I have been struggling with the challenge, I am getting more excited every day about what I am learning from it.

I would like to genuinely thank everyone for your support and for putting yourselves out there as well. Everyone has been a tremendous help for me personally, and I appreciate how you have helped make this thread a positive uplifting experience!

Lets get after it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment