Monday, August 22, 2011

What is happening?

Well this blog is not really structured the way I originally intended, and for a while I have been struggling with that. But at this point, I am going with it. This challenge has changed, and that's O.K. My perspective is changing as well! So please bare with me, I am new to all this stuff.

Last week I didn't make my goal, but I had a great time with my daughter on saturday and rekindled some love with my wife on Sunday.

So this week started off with $345 today, looking to meet my goal this week!! I'm going to keep at this till I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This challenge is really helping me, I have been thinking a lot about how I used to work in the beginning of my business, and what my dreams were for where I would take it. Things have changed, but spending the time remembering and evaluating where I am now has given me an awesome perspective on my glass. I have realized that I let some of past failures get me down so much that it really hindered me in my progress, not only with my business but with my skill level as well. So in a way I am restructuring the way I think about things so that I can continue to pursue what I want aggressively no matter what.

I think my biggest problem is that I started to tell myself that I can't make it happen the way I want it. Now I am seeing that the only thing stopping me from achieving what I want IS what I keep telling myself. Now I am starting to tell myself that I CAN keep at it, and as long as I keep evaluating myself I can continue to find more ways to keep myself motivated when I feel like things just can't go right. And I can continue to find ways to  change my approach until I achieve what I want. The only reason I have ever failed at anything is because I quit trying.

So here is continuing to find new ways to stay motivated, to learning from the things that usually get us down so they can serve us, and to being supportive for each other in this process!!!!!

LETS Get after it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment