Good morning everybody!
I was thinking yesterday, that we may find it helpful to start sharing our own little things we do on a daily basis, that help us stay motivated and excited about what we do. This may help stimulate new perspectives for us and help us all build more positive associations.
Here is something I recently started doing:
I started taking pictures of all of my glass in one big group before I sell it, then printing a copy of the picture. I then write the date and the amount I sold it for on the picture and hang it up in my shop. This helps me when I feel overwhelmed or bogged down. I look at the pictures and it helps me remember how easy it really is for me to make that much glass. That there is no need for me to feel like it is such a big chore. I find it helps build more confidence which is key in staying motivated for me.
If you have not met your goal yet, but have been reevaluating the way you are doing things in order to accomplish it, you're awesome! Great job, stay at it and you'll get it!!!
If you have not started yet but want to, ask yourself a few of questions:
#1 Have defined exactly what I want to accomplish?
#2 Have I defined an exact time frame?
#3 Do I believe I can accomplish this?
Take the time out to right down the answers to these questions and think it will help. You can do this! Great job!!
If you are on task and are 2 for 2, right on! Great job, keep up the good work!!!!
I clocked in @ 308.25 for day 2. (2 for 2)
Keep on it everybody, this is about waaaay more than accomplishing a goal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment