Still battling this injury, went to the chiropractor again yesterday and banked $0. Today is my daughters birthday so I will not be working today either.
It's kind of ironic because I started this challenge because it seemed like I have been having a lot of things happening lately that are keeping me from my torch and I thought this would be a great way to put myself out there in a way that would force me to find a way to stay on my torch regardless. Then I hurt myself bad enough to keep me from being able to work. This is only the third time in 8 years that I have been injured bad enough to keep me from being able to work.
For me though, another part of this challenge is about getting back on track if you do fall short, which is obviously the more important lesson I need to learn at this time. So here is to learning this lesson for good, and getting back at it as soon as we can and never giving up on what we want!
Lets stay strong in our challenges no matter what!!
No comments:
Post a Comment